My New Prpject/Ride Unleashed!

Post pics and info of your rides here split windows only

Moderators: warb, Rawdyn, Leroy, byronbus, Tonz Magonz, dmb

aggri1
DSKer

Post by aggri1 »

I understand about wanting to just drive. But unless you have something very particular which is available to you right now, it would seem to me that keeping a wicked dualcab split would be a smart move hey?

Let her sit for a bit, it's not like another few months or whatever in a dry shed will make the slightest difference to her condition (unless you've stripped and salted her!).

Oh hey Dave, did you put the air freshener in the Splitty? I haven't found anything, but it's starting to fade a bit and I like that one; I was wondering what it was (like brand or what, or where whatever's hidden). Any ideas?
daveo
DSKer

Post by daveo »

Must be my natural body smell Dude ! he he..Cant remember having a smelly thingy in it!
Have you still got a grin from ear to ear?
aggri1
DSKer

Post by aggri1 »

I have the Grin every time all the time in da Splitty! Great Ocean Road was awesome fun. She's a bit tiring though to drive for long periods, and no heater in 10degrees means my gloves were well used. I need to calibrate the speedo, it's not anywhere near correct: 55mph was 74km/h. The drive in movies (Cars) was fun too, the sound in the back's really good! Sweet! So yeah, we're having fun.

:-)
daveo
DSKer

Post by daveo »

ZANG !
byronbus
Admin

Post by byronbus »

This has come a long way...